Sunday, June 14, 2009

~~STRANGE~~






So, sometimes I have these really violent thought, visions, fantasies? I think about what I would do if someone broke into my home to terrorize and harm my family. I imagine myself disarming them and beating the living hell out of them.


I imagine every single detail. It comforts me somehow. Imagining how I would react. Hoping it's how I would react. I would want them to be in pain and to suffer for trying to hurt me and my family. I have no sympathy for people who do these sorts of things.


I should probably state, I am NOT a violent person by nature. Not even a little bit. I have a notoriously loooong fuse. But I do go bananas at the end of that fuse. For example...
When I was in elementary school, (I must have been 10 or 11). I would wait for my older brother after school on the benches. This kid, his name was Chris Huff. Yes, I still remember it. He would ride by on his bicycle and throw things at me. I never did anything about it, until this day.... I was waiting for my brother and sure enough here comes Chris. He throws a football right at my head. I just kick it out of my way, turn the other cheek and all. I'm a lover not a fighter ya know? He has the nerve to pick it up and come at me again! This time I pick up the ball and kick it WAY out into the P.E. field. This only pisses him off, because he apparently wants to fight me or something.
The third time I see him coming, I just can't take it anymore. I wait for just the right second and jump up and tackle him off his bike. "STOP throwing things at me!" I growled at him pinned beneath me.
He NEVER, EVER bothered me again. Not until High School when he asked me for a pen. It was pretty funny.
I just don't like conflict, but it sure feels nice to think about all those bullies whose asses I would kick. I am a sucker for the underdogs and the ones no one ever talks too.....
Now, where'd I put my cape?! YAR!! HAHA

No comments: