Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It's been awhile....

I know, it's been terrible. I haven't been around much lately. We moved last week to a new apartment out of the "ghetto". It's been a HUGE adjustment for me. Agorophobes usually NEVER move, but I toughed it out and here I am getting settled.

We love the new place and so does Lana Mojo (the dog). One of our kitties turned yellow though so we are a bit concerned and treating her as best we can. I hope to get back to my creativity soon. Thanks for checking in!

Peace ya'll!

3 comments:

reeflightning said...

been wondering about you ...
good to see you back!

Anonymous said...

YELLOW? wtf?

frannie said...

YEa I think it's fatty liver, which is treatable by a high protein diet. It's soo scary because we CAN NOT afford the vet. They will want to do all sorts of tests that we just can't afford. So I've been reading up and researching.