Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well well well.....

So, ya'll have been really nice about this writing thing. I've been tapping away at my laptop for a while now. Getting my thoughts in order. I will try and post something in a little while maybe. For some reason though, I can't stop editing. I'm soo picky!! lol...

My mind keeps wandering off to other things to write. It's crazy. So, if you guys have any hints or tips about how to stay FOCUSED??? Please send em my way!! I have too many ideas!!

Thanks so much you guys for all the encouragment. I really hadn't expected all that. lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me Dear, put yer phone on 'silent', put some mahvalous music on t'steer by an' write like th'Devil Herself be on yer heels. Let it just fall out o'yer head, don't be thinkin' about it too much.

Starr Ann said...

Be sure to pick out a place to write where no innerestin' strings or anything are gonna grab your attention. Margo has the darnedest time with things like that.

Margo Moon said...

Pay no attention to Starr Ann (hi, Starr Ann), Frannie.

My best advice is to give your mind plenty of permission and time to just daydream about what you're writing. Pretty soon, it'll be hunting you down, demanding you record it.

frannie said...

Thanks so much you all.

Cap'n the way you speak, just makes me want to write more and more.

Starr Ann I wish I had a place that was uncluttered and quiet to let the mind do those wanderin things....

Margo, I know what you mean. I do alot of scribbling. I find that things come out differently when I physically put pen to paper as opposed to fingers to keyboard. You guys are the best! Thanks for the advice!

Anonymous said...

Then let it happen, Me Artiste. Th' Cap'n knows She has but seen a Wee Taste o'yer Talent. Go forth an' Conquer, Me Lass!