Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas?

Christmas is totally my favorite time of year. Full of promises and joy. Christmas music, family, friends and lots and lots of cookies.. lol.

Yea it's my favorite time of year.

Most of my family this year is up in Arkansas with my mom and grandma. We couldn't afford to go this year, what with all this Bush fun flyin around... I think we are all feeling the pinch.

I call up there a couple of times a day just to hear all the noise in the background. My brothers and sisters, and nieces and nephews. I miss them so much. My dad is here but... well we all know how that goes. We will be going down to my Aunts house in Miami. I love her, but the rest of the family I never really fit in with.

Christmas spirit makes all things bearable I guess.

I hope you all have a peaceful and blessed holiday this year. I hope you are with the ones you love, or if you can't be, at least enjoy the ones you are with.

My prayers remain, for peace and understanding for all.

PEACE ya'll!
Frannie!

1 comment:

Margo Moon said...

I admire your ability to put things aside in the interest of peace and goodwill.

You rock.

Peaceful, Happy Holidays to You!